Sunday 12 June 2011

when it rains, it pours

Why is it that things happen in multiples?  Like 3 for example.
This weekend is seems things have happened in sixes.....
1. I found ants on our kitchen floor.  Discovered they were coming out of our baseboards.
2. Our bathroom faucet is continually leaking.  This isn't new, but Joel has replaced the washers twice and it continues.  So we need a new faucet.
3. Our toilet broke in our ensuite, and the one in our hallway continues to "run" (so you know, I have to take the lid off and adjust it).
4. My vacuum cleaner broke.  I fixed it (for now), but its on its last leg.
5. Our washing machine broke.... after a week where I put off doing laundry until the last possible day....
6. The brand new umbrella that I just bought for our patio broke, so its permanently tilted.  And I can't find the receipt (here's hoping the store takes it back without one!).

So tomorrow I have to phone a repairman about our washing machine.  And hope it can be fixed!  Otherwise we're in the market for a new one. Sigh....
Oh well, its just stuff, and the Lord always provides!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and love it! I'm missing you guys so much these days.

    Love you all,

    Kim (Neufeldt)

    ReplyDelete